Keeping You Safe & Sound
Here at Bullitt our customers always come first and we want to thank you for your support and welcome you to stay and play with is again as the world reopens.
We are working hard to make sure our staff and guests are safe and sound whenever we’re back in action. But don’t worry, we will still be delivering the ultimate Bullitt experience – just with a few changes!
We take your health and safety seriously and always have your best interests at heart. Keeping things spic and span has always been important to us, but we are continuing to go the extra mile to make sure things are squeaky clean. We are reducing the amount of guests who will be crashing with us each night, we’re encouraging contactless payments and have introduced a range of social distancing initiatives.
Here’s the lowdown on what you can expect:
SMALL CHANGES TO YOUR STAY
- Social distancing will be practiced in all public areas including food and beverage outlets within the hotel. This will be highlighted with helpful floor markings and other snazzy signs. Hurray for personal space!
- Face coverings must be worn whilst arriving, exiting and moving around public areas of the hotel.
- Cashless transactions will be encouraged throughout all areas of the hotel.
- Reduced capacity in the public areas within the hotel has been reviewed and implemented to ensure we can keep social distancing and give everyone some space!
- Before staying at Bullitt you will receive a pre-stay email highlighting check-in procedures. Check your inbox before hand so you know what to expect when you roll up!
- Look out for the handy links in the email for prebooking for drinks and nibbles. We recommend booking ahead early if you want to try out Taylor & Clay Grill or the Indoor Bar in Babel our Rooftop Bar.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at different points of the hotel alongside other health and safety guidance/material. We will continue to ensure hygiene and cleanliness are our top priority in all areas of the hotel. Keep it clean kids!
- In-room, we’re going back to basics and will sticking to the essentials! We’ve scrapped things like pencils and notepads, but just give our reception team a shout if there’s anything you need!
- Your room will be cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to ‘high-touch’ areas like remote controls, door handles and light switches.
- Don’t worry, your room will then be sanitized before you arrive.
WHAT ABOUT FOOD AND DRINK?
- Our guests will be able to enjoy delicious food in Taylor & Clay restaurant, craft beers in the Bullitt Bar and courtyard, and tasty food and cocktails in our rooftop Bar Babel – with a little bit of social distancing on the side of course!
- We’re reducing our restaurant capacities to give you more space so book early, your taste buds will thank you.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be offered and if you would like a drink from the bar, table service will be in place so you don’t have to leave your seat. We will come to you!
- All of our menus will now be single-use, with digital alternatives available where possible.
- All our staff have been trained in the latest Covid-19 guidance, new cleaning standards and social-distancing practices before coming back to work. It’s the new normal.
- Where necessary, PPE will be provided for members of our team for their safety and yours.
WE NEED YOU!
- We’re all in this together, so here are a few small favours we’d like to ask from you!
- Please take full advantage of the hand sanitizer we have provided!
- Please respect our social-distancing measures and be mindful of others when choosing a spot to sit or stand.
- Please remember to wear your face coverings.
- You will see QR codes at various points around the hotel. Please make sure that you take the time after check in to scan these for the purposes of Track & Trace.
- And finally, if you’re feeling unwell or are ‘at-risk’, please stay safe and stick to government guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you again when it is safe to do so!
So treat yourself or someone special to a well-earned break or a staycation after being stuck at home for so long. You deserve it! Recharge, reconnect and relax knowing that we’ve got you covered. It’s time to work, stay and play again… See you soon!
To stay connected with all that’s happening here at Bullitt sign up to our newsletter here or follow us Facebook and Instagram!
Team Bullitt xo